Known as the most important black market for NFTs today, this platform is presented as your best ally when it comes to buying and selling non-fungible tokens with the greatest speed and security. Stay until the end and we explain how to acquire the native currency of this platform and produce beneficial results, whether you want to sell digital pieces or if you want to maximize your investment capital in the long term.
What is NFT Black Market?
It is a decentralized platform that aims to bring the latest technologies and new digital markets to all people by creating an ecosystem in which both content creators and consumers can benefit. This platform enables NFT trading hand in hand with blockchain technology and smart contracts to protect intellectual property and allow fair exchanges freely.
NFT Black Market has its own native token which has the acronym (NBM) and is used to pay commissions within the platform when carrying out NFT transactions.
Image from BSC Scan
How to buy the NBM token in 5 easy steps?
If you are familiar with the use of mobile wallets this will be a routine process for you but if, on the contrary, you do not use these tools very often to save your cryptocurrencies, do not worry that this time we will explain the steps to follow to acquire the token Quickly and safely.
- Download a mobile wallet like Trust Wallet or Metamask. Remember to keep your phrase secret and never share your personal data or passwords.
- Add the token to your wallet in the “Add Token” option. For this you will need the correct contract address that you can copy below. Remember to be on the Binance Smart Chain network.
NBM token Contract Address
3. To acquire the NBM token, it is necessary to have BNB tokens, which is the native token of the Binance platform with which you can make exchanges in all the currencies of the network. Once you obtain BNB tokens, you must go to a DAPP to execute the change such as the Pancake Swap platform, a decentralized platform that allows you to exchange existing tokens within the Binance Smart Chain.
4. Connect your wallet to Pancake Swap and in the exchange part place both currencies.
5. Then click on the option indicated in the image above and change the slippage or slippage to 5.5% as indicated in the image below. Once you have everything in order, you can make the exchange, which is generally not automatic and you will have to wait a few minutes.
Wallets compatible with the platform.
Time to buy and sell NFTs!
Visit NFT Black Market
Looking to advertise?
We will gladly help spread the word about your project, company, or service.
CryptoMode produces high quality content for cryptocurrency companies. We have provided brand exposure for dozens of companies to date, and you can be one of them. All of our clients appreciate our value/pricing ratio.
Contact us if you have any questions: [email protected]
Credit: Source link